FRP Wall Panels
Call 800.526.1609 or
When you need tough, USDA accepted, fiberglass reinforced plastic sheets Kal-Lite has you covered with a standard and custom solutions that are sure to fit virtually every application.
Customers in industries around the world have discovered the benefit of FRP as an extremely tough and resilient non-porous surface that's easy to install, easy to clean, and inexpensive when compared to other leading materials.
The Many Benefits of FRP Panels and Interior Wall Panels
- Kal-Lite FRP wall covers consist of a single homogenous sheet. This allows for cleaning with mild soaps as often as needed
- FRP wall covers feature industry leading fire ratings
- Dirt, dust, and grime won't easily adhere to FRP wall coverings
- FRP wall panels won't rust or corrode
- A variety of USDA approved colors allow for significant design flexibility
FRP Walls Easily Convert any of Your Rooms into a 'Clean Room'
With Kal-Lite FRP wall paneling, any room can be a clean room. No matter how old the surface, fastening Kal-lite FRP or GRP instantly makes walls and ceilings safe for foodservice and medical applications. For many customers, this has been an ideal and inexpensive solution for both new construction and remodeling.
Sizing and Specifications
- Width/Length: With a standard width of 4 feet, other widths up to 5 feet, and custom lengths up to 500 feet (available on reels), we're confident that we can provide an FRP wall paneling solution for every customer.
- Thickness: Standard thickness include .045 inch, .060 inch, .090 inch, and .120 inch, with the capability to also provide FRP as thin as .037 inch or as thick as .170 inch on a special order basis.
- Finishes: Kal-Lite for wall panels comes finished including, textured, smooth, matte, linen, leather and wood grain.
FRP Wall Panel Fire Ratings
While FRP is combustible, it features far better fire ratings than other materials. With 2 different class (a) fire materials available, we are positive that we can provide an FRP solution that meets your needs for a specific flame and smoke resistance. The primary fire rated wall product intended for use as a wall paneling is a LF (low flame) FRP tested for a 15 flame spread / 370 smoke development rating.
General purpose Kal-Lite has a burn rate of less than 1.5 inches per minute by ASTM D635, and several categories of interior flame resistance/smoke development by ASTM E84 Tunnel Test are available to meet special requirements of various local building codes.
For more on FRP wall paneling, wall coverings, and more – contact us or call 800.526.1609 to speak to one of our experts about your project and how we can help.